Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another Day In My Life.

Well, I got up at 9:15 A.M. this morning.  Got myself ready and went over and picked up Tony and Dawn Pitchford.  We did some errands, I did some grocery shopping and then I picked up my best friend and took him to Dentist.  Before I did that, I went to S.S. Office to get a paper of my monthly pay.  I went to Salvation Army to apply for a Thanksgiving cirtificate so I can , if nothing else get a small turkey to cook.  I Love turkey.  Lots of people like ham, but I like turkey, the turkey gravy and masshed potatoes and just a simple dinner since Mom not living next door now.  I always enjoyed fixing the dinner and I always made her a pecan pie as that was her favorite.  Momma Loved my dinners when I made them on the Holidays.  I did the same thing for Christmas too.  Though u are gone Mom, I will keep doing the cooking as long as I can do it.   Boy did I get sidetracked here.  Well, after I did the application at Salvation Army, I came back home and picked up my best friend and then took him to the dentiist and then he needed to go do his shopping.  After that, we came back home.  Wow am I tired.  In Moning I have dialysis.  Friday, the last day of dialysis for 2 days.  My weekend is free then back again on Monday.  Feel like I am going to a job and not getting paid for it.  LOL   I still need to figure out how I will  get my house insurance paid and cream for  my leg to help me  w/pain from the needles.    Well, I can't worry about that this evening.  I am getting really tired.  I am going to give this up for tonight.  Hope your day was more adventuraus then mine.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment