Friday, November 4, 2011

Lots of Frost on Car Window Early This Morning

Wow, I had to get up and take my friend to work this morning.  Didn't even have a ice scraper to get the stuff off my car window.  Had to use a old broom.  LOL  It did the trick though.  Came home and rested for another 1 /2 hours then got ready for dialysis.  My friend Nash got done w/his dialysis before I did and he had a nurse bring him over to where I was sitting and told me he would see me in a week.  This darling man is going to be in the hospital to get his left leg amputated.  He already had the right one done a few months ago.  He already had a broken back where he couldn't walk when he did have legs.  So he has been in a wheel chair for a while before I met him 2 1/2 years ago.  He is such a inspiration and such a happy man no matter what he goes through.  I am so proud of him.  When I first started dialysis, he gave me and still does, so much incouragement when I would be scared and feel down.  He will be at the Hutchinson Hospital, they will do his surgery Tuesday.  I let him know I love him and my prayers are with him.  I have other friends at dialysis and I never dreamed I could make friends from dialysis, but I did, and when one of us are sick or don't show up at dialysis, they ask about us.  It is so nice to know so many people care about u.    Now too, I have a cousin who has cancer and is awaiting a stemcell transplant and another friend who has cancer and she too is having a hard time of it.  So Please if you are reading this post, Send your love and prayers to all these people.   My Love and Prayers go out to u Nash, Carrie and Valarie.  Luck, Love & Prayers to all three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment