Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thoughts For Today

Wow, I didn't want to get out of bed today.  It was somewhat chili and rainy too.  I wanted to stay home, but had to go to dialysis.  I put the Lidocain Cream on my leg where the graft is so it won't hurt when the put the needles in for my dialysis treatments.  My sister Roberta came over to dialysis to help me hold my sites when they pulled the needles.  Have to hold for 20 minutes to make sure the site clots and don't bleed out.   She has been helping me for all this time since I have been going to dialysis and to hospitals and such.  Wish there was something I could do for her.  She has been there every step of the way.  Money for gas for her vehicle or even to take her out to dinner as a Thank You for everyghing.    Roberta has such a kind heart.  I am glad she is my sister.   When I came home from dialysis today, I was totally drained.  I got something warm to eat as it was cold outside and then I laid down and rested for a while.  Took my friend to work and came back home.  Later on, I picked him up and WOW, It was snowing out.  Came home to my little boys, Rocky and Tator.  They are my little Yorkie puppies.  Tator is about 2 1/2 years old and little Rocky is about 1 1/2 now.  They are both so spoiled and the light of my life.  I would be so lost withoug them.  They sleep w/me.   They are so darling.  Always doing something to make me smile.  You ask them something and they will look at u like they understand u and actually talk to me.  They are so special.  They are my children in my heart.   I will put a picture of them up w/their Halloween outfits on.  They are so cute.  Mommy's Precious babies.     Rocky is the youngest baby w/Baseball outfit and Tator is the oldest baby w/Pumpkin outfit on.    They really Loved watching the children come for candy and they helped Mommy pass out the candy.    It was so much fun for them and me too.  The children and their parents got a kick out of seeing these two babies w/their outfits on.   My boys love getting clothes on.  When I go to put something on one of them, the other fusses to get something on too.  It is so cute to see them do that.  LOL  I guess u can tell that I Love my little guys.  Well, I will close this out and go to bed now.  Feel free to comment on any of my post at any time. 
Later, I will tell u all more about myself.  Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment