Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Been Tired Lately

Well, I haven't blogged lately.  Going to dialysis, back home and laying down.  My goodness, dialysis just drains me sometimes.  How some days, I can feel so good and other times, I totally do feel drained.  Wow, you'd think I would be used to this by now.   2 1/2 years on dialysis, and problems w/fistulas and then  a graft.  Clotting in graft many times having to go to vascular center in Wichita to get graft declotted many times in 14 months, then Oct. 4th.,  went into hospital in Wichita and Dr.  Shields did the surgery on me to get the graft fixed in my leg.  He took about 3 or 4 inches of the tubeing out of my leg that was clotted where there was a narrowing in the artery and rerouted the graft tubeing he still had in my leg in a better artery.   So far, so good on the way it is working now.  Dr. Shields is really a very good surgeon, a really good doctor too.  My doctors here in Hutchinson are very good too.   If anyone else reads this blog, if u are on dialysis, I would like to know how long u have been on it, where u are on dialysis at and how u are doing too.  I have started makeing friends at dialysis and wow, when I first started, the cramping, low blood pressure, being weak and all that comes along w/dialysis treatments.  It was rough and I never thought I would never get used to it.  I am going to close this out for now.  Thank you for takeing the time to check out my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment