Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Am Asking For Your Help

I am getting ready to take care of some bills and such.  I have my house Ins. and need some more Lidocain that my health Ins. won't pay for.  The Lidocain is a cream that I need to put on my left leg where graft is to keep me from the pain of the needles that go in my leg for dialysis..  I am only getting $694. a month to take care of expenses.  Plus yes, I am able to buy food from my vision card which is about $100. a month.  I am sure other people are not getting that much either.  It is so hard and like many of u, I am beside mysellf on how I can get help.  I hope and pray that there is some kind people out there in computer land that can help me.  If you can help me, here is my paypal account:  cassidydoll@hotmail.com    Any amount will help.  .50  1.00 even will help.  Anything will help.  I do truely apprecieate any help that u can give.  Please don't think bad of me for asking for help.  Thank You Again in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment